Monday, July 11, 2011

Brandon Sharp

DSCF0039family picture

Ten years!  That is crazy. Well, here's an update: After high school, I served as a full time missionary in Manaus Brasil. I then attended BYU-Idaho, met and married Lorna Larson in the Idaho Falls Temple in April 2006. We had two little girls, Aubrey (4) and Lydia (2), while studying to get my Bachelor's Degree. I majored in University Studies, with minor's in Geography, Geology, and Recreational Leadership. I chose this major because I wanted to learn a variety of subjects, rather than limit my education to one specific major. I graduated in July of 2009. We just had another little boy, Hal, 2 months ago. We bought our first home here in Rexburg last October. I have been working with my brother, Jared, building custom cabins in Island park, while also building custom picture frames at my mom's frame shop down town.  Life is busy, but great!
Brandon sharp

No comments: