Monday, May 16, 2011

Brad Hansen


After graduation, I went to one year of college at BYU-Idaho. I then served an LDS mission in the West Virginia, Charleston Mission. I returned home and finished my education at BYU-Idaho, graduating with a B.S. in Biology and a double minor in Chemistry and Music. I also married my sweet wife (Traci Smith, sister of Scott Smith in our class) during my last semester at BYU-Idaho. Following undergrad, I did some medical humanitarian service and worked at an oncology clinic in Rexburg. I then entered Medical School at the University of Washington. I am currently living in Seattle and am finishing my 3rd year of medical school. Traci and I have 2 cutie pie girls, Alaina who is now 3 years old and Leah who is 16 months old. We visit both of our families in Rexburg several times a year and hope to move a little closer to home at some point.

*The second picture is of me at my first solo delivery (almost delivered this one in a pick-up truck)

No comments: