Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Julianna Clark Davenport


Hi Everyone!

Well, I don't think my life is as exciting as all of you guys, but I'll throw in my two cents. Here goes: After graduating high school, I decided to jump right into school. I graduated in English Education in 2004, and then I started teaching soon after. I've taught English at Westview High (now Emerson High) in Idaho Falls, and now I teach at Rigby! I love being a teacher. I'm think I'm even going for the Master's in Education--I just have to see about my sanity, though!

In August 2005, I married Anthon Davenport. If the name sounds familiar, it's because he graduated in 2000. Life has been great. We even found a house in Rexburg, and we're excited. What can I say? We are homebodies at heart.

It's good to hear from eveyone! :) Catch me on Facebook if you wish!

No comments: