Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Candra Christensen Probert

IMG_3714Desktop1

I'm not sure if I'm truly allowed to claim that I am part of the MHS Class of 2001 -- since I moved away for the last two years of high school. HOWEVER, since I went to Lincoln Elementary, Madison Middle School, Madison Jr. High, and Madison High School with all of you -- I'll always be a Bobcat in my heart. I've loved reading your updates, so I thought I'd share mine. This is what I've been up to since my time at MHS...

I left Madison High School after our Sophomore year and moved with my family to Santiago, Chile where my Dad served as a Mission President for the LDS Church. I went to an International School (English-speaking) and graduated with a class of 53!! In the Fall of 2001, I reunited with many of you at BYU-Idaho. I had an awesome college experience and graduated with a Bachelors in Communications in December 2004. I then moved to Provo, Utah where I worked for a company called "Prosper" as the company's Communications Coordinator. I loved living in Utah, but my favorite part was meeting a handsome guy named DJ Probert. If his name/picture looks familiar to you Kennedy Elementary alumni, it's because his family lived in Rexburg for a few years when he was younger. He lived near the fair grounds on Chad Drive. He is a year older than us and remembers a few of you. 

DJ and I were married in December 2006 in the Mt. Timpanogos LDS Temple. After DJ finished school at BYU we moved to Dallas, Texas to pursue grad school options. We've been here ever since. We added a little boy, Liam (2 years old) to our family in October 2008 and more recently a little girl, Rylee (1 month old) in May 2011. I get to stay at home with them and they keep me on my toes. I am also an Independent Affiliate for MoneyWise.

We've enjoyed living in Texas, but hope to eventually make it back to the Utah/Idaho area. We weren't able to be there for the Class Reunion, but hope you all had a wonderful time reconnecting!!

No comments: