Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ginger Price

Following high school, I started college at BYUI. After 3 yrs I applied to the dental hygiene program at ISU. I was accepted, but decided what I really wanted was to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I served a mission in the Nauvoo Visitors center and 7 1-2 month in the North Atlanta GA mission. When I returned from my mission, I again applied to the dental hygiene program and started fall of 2006. After graduating, I found a great job in Provo, UT. I have been living in Provo since Sept 2008. I bought a condo here 1 1/2 ago. I have great job and I really love loving in UT. I am enjoying the service I am able to give in the church and I am enjoying my associations in UT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay Ginger I am also a dental Hygienist in Lehi at Stonehaven Dental