Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Michael Jensen





Well short and sweet. After graduation went to college at EITC in automotive for a year. After that i joined the US Army and served for 8 years. I served 3 tours in Iraq, 2004-2005, 2006-2008, 2009-2010. Im now a disabled vet from several injuries received in Iraq. I am now a tattoo artist and live in West Virginia. I married my wife Holly in 2003. We have 2 beautiful children, Dominic Rayven William Jensen and Ivee Rose Jensen. I met my wife in Idaho Falls while her and her father where visiting on business. She is from West Virginia so thats how I ended up here. I will be at the Class Reunion for sure.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Michael, it will be great to see you. You live in a beautiful place. thank you for serving our country and keeping us all safe.