Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chase Ellis

The Summer after graduation I went and worked in Detroit Michigan for a summer and then went on a mission to the Santa Rosa California mission. I spent two great years in middle of the great Redwoods. Upon returning home I started work three days later and was trained by my now wife. A month after I got home I asked Kori on a date and we could not be separated. A month later we were engaged and three and a half months later we were married. I then started school at Utah State University. Kori graduated in 2006 and I am finishing in December in Recreation and Park Management and then in January I will start Graduate school in Indiana majoring in Recreation and Sport Management. We just had our first baby girl, Gevevieve Ellis. She was born on August 15th. If anyone wants to read more about what we have been doing, our blog is chaseandkori.blogspot.com.

No comments: