Monday, June 6, 2011

Clarissa Sutton Meegan

 

2011-05-24

TEN YEARS?! Hard to believe! An update on me: After high school, I went to BYU-Idaho for a few semesters and met my husband Patrick there. We soon were married and transferred to BYU. After a short stint in Provo we left for school and work in Davenport, Iowa. We were there for 6 months and then moved back to Rexburg so I could finish up my degree and Pat could get his Masters. I graduated with my Bachelor's in December of 2004 and a month or two later we had our first little girl, Gracie (now 6). A year later Pat graduated with his MBA from ISU and we took a job with Kimberly-Clark in Neenah, Wisconsin. Seven months later we were transferred to Ogden, Utah where we had our little Allison (now 4). We were there for almost a year and a half and then were transferred to Dallas, Texas. We stayed there for 2 years and also added a little boy, Miles (now 2) to the clan. Then in November of last year we moved to Massachusetts....and had another little boy, Scott (2 months). We had expected to move "home" (a.k.a. back West) by Christmas of this year, but life threw us a curveball. We fell in love with New England and just bought a home with the hope of actually settling down for a while. Luckily, we will be making the trek cross country for the reunion this summer so I can get my Idaho fix. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

*Enjoy the realities of family pictures with four kids :)

No comments: