Thursday, August 6, 2009

Michelle Robbins Tietjen

Hey, everybody! It’s fun to see what everyone has been up to since graduation! As for me, I went to school at BYU-Idaho from 2001-2005. I did a Study Abroad in Belize/Guatemala/Mexico/Honduras and one in Nauvoo. Ashley Tietjen got back from his mission to the Baltics in 2003 and we got married in June. I graduated with my B.A. in Organizational Communications (minor in Piano Pedagogy) in 2005 and Ashley got his B.A. in Business Management in 2007 (minors in Finance and Russian). We bought a house in Rexburg a couple of years ago and are loving life. We have three little munchkins. Malia (5) is all about friends and dance class. She’s starting kindergarten this fall – crazy! Devin (3) loves gymnastics, preschool, and anything water-related – swimming pool, sprinkler, spray park, even bath time! Corbin (1) is becoming quite the little chatterbox and is curious about everything. And we have another little boy on the way in October. I teach piano and Ashley works as a programmer at PolicyTech, Inc. You can e-mail shelly1001@hotmail.com for a blog invite or find me on Facebook.

No comments: